MAKE A HEALTHIER DRINK
- FACT: Disposable juice boxes are terrible for kids
- Usually poor quality juice
- High sugar content (+7 tsp in some cases)
- No fibre
- Evaporated vitamins
- And are even susceptible to hidden mold – just do a search on “juice box mold” for yourself!
How do you know what your kids are drinking if you cannot see inside the box??
Drink in the Box gives you control and variety, so you can give your children healthy alternatives.
- Just fill DIB with water and berries or sliced fruit, or squeeze your own fresh juice
- Eliminate up to 30 pounds/13 kg of sugar from kids diets per year
- Help to reduce the risk of childhood obesity and Type 2 Diabetes!*
*Based on 2 disposable juice boxes a day, with 28 grams sugar